– good for budget travelers
– clean rooms
– friendly owner and staff
– small but nice breakfast included
– location a bit away and half way up the hill
– noise from the beach (but seems to be everywhere)
– for a standard double air-con room with a small balcony and private bathroom between 15 and 20€ / night.
If you are looking for where to stay in Phi Phi Island we would recommend the Kitty Guesthouse. Its a very nice and comfortable budget accommodation for your stay while visiting the island. The owners and staff are very attentive, helpful and kind. They assist you in every possible way and also offer tours and booking for your travels. Lockers are provided as well, rooms are clean (important!), showers are nice. It is located a bit further up the hill but still manageable to reach. Overall definitely a great place to stay!
Other recommendations to stay
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort (great beach-front property away from the tourist area, around 40 and 50€ / night)
Lucky Guest House (located in the center, best place for visiting bars and restaurants, around 30€ / night)